Monday, June 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANDLER!

Today my lil' guy turns 4! I'm not sure how the years keep passing me by so quickly, but it's been a great ride. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful son. Without Chandler in my life I sure wouldn't been the woman I am today. The impact of his little life on mine has been monumental. He has grown me in ways that no one else in my life could have, and for that I am eternally grateful. I look at his sweet face and I know that God must really love me to have blessed me with the gift of "Channy-Man" :-).



And now........

"4 Years With Chandler"





They didn't have you where I come from
Never knew the best was yet to come...


Life began when I saw your face
And I hear your laugh like a serenade...

How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough, is forever enough
How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough
Cause I'm never, never giving you up...

I slip in bed when you're asleep
To hold you close and feel your breath on me
Tomorrow there'll be so much to do
So tonight I'll drift in a dream with you...


How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough, is forever enough...

How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough
Cause I'm never, never giving you up...


As you wander through this troubled world
In search of all things beautiful...

You can close your eyes when you're miles away
And hear my voice like a serenade...


How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough, is forever enough...

How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough...

Cause I'm never, never giving you up...

How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough, is forever enough...

How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough
Cause I'm never, never giving you up...




Is forever enough
Cause I'm never, never giving you up
*************************************
*Click on video to hear this song :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Chandler !! 4 years old... WOW !! What great photos and the song is awesome! You do such a great job at capturing each moment with your children ! I love the SONIC and swingset photos too! Have a great time with them Amber ! They grow so fast! And Enjoy Chandlers Big day! Jodi

Amber said...

Thanks, Jodi! :-) I do enjoy my little ones SO much. They are my whole world right now, but I really wouldn't have it any other way. I feel time slipping away all the time, and I only hope I can learn to slow down more often and enjoy this time. Kids are just too darn cute NOT to love this phase of my life :-).

I'm certainly thankful to have friends like you though. I'll need someone to hold my hand through the "next" phase when it's my turn. Right now it's pretty hard for me to picture what my life will be like 15 years down the road-LOL!

Faith said...

Happy Birthday Channy! Enjoy your special day!

Anonymous said...

Awww. . .what a beautiful post!! You found the song. I didn't guess it would be Dixie Chicks.

Happy Birthday, Chandler!! :)

Amber said...

Thanks :-) The hardest part of this post was picking out the pictures, because there were SO MANY pictures to go through. It was fun to re-visit all those memories again though. :-)

*Yep, I had to do a little searching, but I found the song! I didn't know how I felt about having a "Dixie Chicks" song in my playlist...but I'm OK with it now -LOL!

How was the game tonight? Muddy? I bet they had a blast!

zibaby said...

Ohhh Amber!

I laughed so hard when I saw the picture of Channy getting a haircut, that I was wiping tears from my face and my laugh turned into more of a snort.
That picture is priceless!!!

Amber said...

Isn't that the BEST picture ever? I laughed tonight when I saw the pictures on your blog of Zion getting his first haircut...what a contrast between the cousins-Hehe!

* I still need to give that picture to the Barber Shop owner...he saw me take that picture & was like " I HAVE to put that picture on my 'wall of fame' "

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!