Thursday, April 12, 2007

Easter Fun!

Everybody say it with me.... AWWWWW! I actually found matching dresses for the girls this year & they were so cute! I even sort of matched them as well, although that really wasn't planned. I was just wearing the same Easter outfit that I've worn for the past three years (at least the ones were I wasn't pregnant)-ha! That's the price you pay when you spend all your money on cute little girl clothes, instead of clothes for yourself.

I bought these hilarious bunny ears on the dollar aisle at Target, thinking the kids wouldn't really wear them. However, I was pleasantly surprised when they were a hit on Easter Day! In fact, they didn't want to take them off the whole day!

*Thanks, Avery! I loved your "bunny impression"... you rock!


Nothing says "cute" like "Z-Man" in fuzzy bunny ears. Poor thing! His mommy wouldn't let him have a real peep, so he had to chew on a little stuffed one. Maybe next year little man.

Finally...no Easter is complete without a "Little White" melt-down! This year we had the good pleasure of being an audience to Maya - the "drama queen" AND her big brother Chandler - the "YOU NO TELL ME NO" king!

Two acts are always better than one :-)

*Sorry buddy....don't think you are going to fit under the couch. You're going to have to find a better pouting place (sigh).



*Although it is against my tradition, there were no outdoor pictures on Easter this year. Seeing as it was a whopping 34 degrees, I couldn't bear to drag myself or the kids outside for that sort of torture. Geez, we had better weather for Christmas this year. I'm still not sure this is Spring, cause I'm still wearing the puffy winter coat over here & I'm just a little bitter about it!

4 comments:

Faith said...

So cute!! I love the one with you and the girls.

Amber said...

Thanks, Faith! It only took 48,289 takes to get ONE good picture of us :-) Not too bad, huh?

Anonymous said...

48,289 is not too bad for pics!! :)

I love the pictures! The girls looked sooo cute on Easter as well as their mama looked beautiful too.

I need to get my OUTSIDE Easter pics up on my site. The kids wouldn't think of hunting eggs inside, so we froze our butts off in our winter coats!!

I hope your weekend is superb and you and JOn have a blast together!!

Amber said...

Thanks, Karen.

Would you believe that I woke up this morning with a VERY sore throat? I feel like crap! So, I'm drinking a power-C smoothie, snorting a nasal spay that has grapefruit seed extract, and drinking green tea!

I'm just in shock! How can this be happening AGAIN! Being the stubborn mule that I am, I have vowed to go to St. Louis no matter what! I don't know if I'll be running, but dog gone it...I'm leaving town!!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!