Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Happy Halloween.

I know I'm a few days late posting these Halloween pictures, but I'm having a hard time caring about that right now! I even forgot to take pictures of my kids cute carved pumpkins this year....such is life! One of these days I might get it together....or not. Better late than never I suppose. Enjoy!

On Friday I took Maya and Judah to Daddy's work for a visit. His work really went all out this year and the whole place was decorated and several of the employee's got into the pirate theme & dressed up. Maya LOVED it!















Judah and Ann...or is it Anne.....I should really know this!












Maya and Davey Jones-arrrrrgh!


















Maya demonstrating how to "wave the wand" properly.


















Soaking up all the attention.













This was Halloween morning!

McKenna and Daddy carving the pumpkins.


















Working hard....













This was the first year that McKenna did a pumpkin all by herself. We really didn't have to help her very much & she was SO proud of her handy work!










Halloween night!

From left to right we have: Zion as "Spiderman", Chandler as a "Pirate", Maya as "Wonder Woman", McKenna as Super Girl", and last but not least Judah as "The obligatory Pumpkin" (ignore the large thigh he is perched on!). A pretty cute crew if I do say so (well, all but that thigh...that wasn't very cute)!





Mommy with her kiddos....have I mentioned before that Chandler HATES to have his picture taken? -ha!






















No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!