Friday, November 03, 2006

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

McKenna's preschool went to the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago (shame on me for being so late on this post) & it was a lot of fun. In September I went to the apple orchard with Chandler's preschool, so I wanted to make sure McKenna and I had some special time together also.


*This is McKenna and her best friends Taylor.


The corn maze was a lot of fun to "get lost" in.


My sweet girly!



The hayride was one of the best parts of the day.


McKenna LOVED feeding all the farm animals.



"Milking" the cow...what a hoot!


Seriously....what's more fun than sliding out the butt of a giant caterpillar?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!