Friday, November 03, 2006

"Big People" Halloween Fun.

Jon and I had the RARE opportunity to attend an "adult only" costume party last Saturday. While the outdoor party was a bit chilly for my taste, it was still a ton of fun! Naturally, we went dressed as 80's "rockers". Not that I remember that much of the 80's....but apparently the 80's look is back (God help me), so the costume was pretty easy to put together from the choices on the clearance rack at our local Target.



Of course, my husband spent most of the evening playing the guitar....


Jon was trying to look cool...but I think he missed it by a long shot!




Jeremiah the retro 70's dude & Darcy the tiger.

"The Man In The Yellow Hat"



Watch out...Martha's got a gun!


Wait....is that a costume?

"Berlin The Blizzard" ??
*************************************************************************************
As soon as I find my USB cable, I'll download the kids halloween pics. I guess I better go check Maya's crib-LOL!

No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!