Monday, May 15, 2006

More "Little White" kid pics!


A rare moment in time when Chandler held still long enough for his Mama to snap this pic. He's such a handsome little devil!

My sweet, sweet, McKenna!

Eyelash envy!

We LOVE P.F. Chang's!

Yum! Dan Dan noodles!! This was my other Mother's Day gift...not having to cook :-)

Maya just loves EVERYTHING!

The "Chang" makes Maya sleepy.

Many thanks to my beautiful family, and wonderful hubby, for making this such a fun Mother's Day!
*Note to self: Take off the jean jacket BEFORE I take another picture of me and the kids! Sheesh, my kids are going to think I had a "uniform" for real!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!