Tuesday, October 20, 2009

1st Birthday Party.

This was the very first time we have had a small family party for one of our kids 1st birthday's, but that's just kinda how things went this time around. To be honest, it was kinda nice to enjoy a small birthday bash this time around. I'm usually one that likes to do things "BIG", but as my family expands I find myself wanting to simplify things as much as possible...and that's just what we did for Judah's first birthday party. I'm sure will have more eventful parties in the future, so never fear!

Here are a few snapshots of the big day :-).





No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!