Thursday, February 26, 2009

6 picture folder, 6th picture...

I saw this fun little game where you choose the 6th picture from the 6th picture folder on your computer & you explain what's going on in that picture. This is what I came up with & I thought it was kinda funny. This is Maya...eating an apple. Hmmm, not very interesting. However, I thought it was funny that I took a picture of her doing this since my kids are NOT supposed to eat on the furniture. So much for that rule!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Sorry for my lack of picture posts as of late. You see, my hubby did some sort of "update" on the computer & shortly thereafter my computer decided to forget how to retrieve the pictures off my digital camera. I keep trying to download the pictures off my camera & I hear the happy "da dum" chime that tells you it's getting ready to start your download and then....... nothing! My little prompt window never appears & then I end up cursing at the computer and hitting the keyboard & clicking all sorts of things that do me no good. My husband most likely knows how to fix this problem, but he does not like teaching the computer illiterate (me) once he gets home from his job where he fixes computers all day for the computer illiterate people in the banking world. Sigh.....I guess it's time to open the stupid manual that came with my camera.

No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!