Friday, January 09, 2009

It's 10 am...

...and I am about to fall asleep on my keyboard I'm so tired. The baby was up all night, Maya puked before bed & Jonathan was sick for the two days before. I'm so tired of sickness. I'm so tired of messes to clean. I'm so exhausted that I feel like it's hard to form a clear sentence (which probably means I should not be blogging right now!). However, I have to get up every morning and go on with my life. So, with my coffee cup in hand I feed kids, dress kids, kiss their boo boos, get them off to school, clean up messes, calm a crying baby, find a cure for a tummy ache, pour another cup of coffee, and wait for the dawn of a new day. It's on days like this that I remind myself that sometimes it's the littlest of victories that I have to look for and celebrate. Today that victory is that I got my cranky 3 month old to fall asleep right on cue for his 10 am nap. Now....I think I'll go try to do the same ;-)

*In case you are wondering, there was no real point to this post. I'm just hiding from my three year old right now, so I thought I'd do a quick post-ha!

No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!