Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm still here!

I'm not trying to ignore my blog, and it's really not that I've been too busy to update it...I've just been trying to decide what it is I want to write about. I've had lots of things on my mind lately, but I'm not always so sure I should just blurt them out (darn maturity catching up with me!). Even though this is my blog & I can certainly say anything I want, I still want to be careful...you know?

I've also decided that it's high time I got my booty back in the gym & the treadmill has been kicking my butt for the last two weeks-yikes! So...between doing all this deep thinking and working out, I've kinda sacrificed my afternoon computer time & what time I do have left has been going to stupid facebook! I think I have a love/hate relationship going on there.

However, I'm getting ready to celebrate my 9th wedding anniversary next week, so I promise to take pictures of my wonderful hubby and I & share with you my thoughts on what 9 years of marriage has taught me. I've even updated my blog background in honor of my upcoming anniversary. You know you love all the cute little hearts ;-).

Oh, and I've GOT to get some video clips of Mr. Judah waking up in the morning. It's probably the cutest thing EVER! He "talks" to himself & blows "raspberries" over and over and over. It's so stinkin' cute! As soon as I catch him doing it again I'll grab the camera, because you must, must, must gush with me over the cuteness of this little boy-hehe!

That's all for now-

Peace!

1 comment:

Faith said...

Love the new background! :)

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!