Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!

Man...has it been COLD! At least we have had a little snow to go with the bitter cold. This is how the "Fab 4 Whites" have been dealing with the chill in the air :-).


























































WooHoo! Nothing like a snow day the week before Christmas break!


















Santa baby.....


















Judah is LOVING his snow suit!


















"The best way to spread Christmas cheer...is toting around a chubby baby in a Santa hat everywhere you go!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos of the kids and their cold weather gear! And Judah in his santa suit ! He is so cute. Maya is almost as tall as McKenna! Love those cookie Jars! Where did you get them? It was great seeing you Saturday! And I also enjoyed your cookies! Awesome! Keep the photos and stories coming! I need to get your gift to you! It is just a little something. :-)
Jodi

Amber said...

I used one of the snow day pictures of the kids for my Christmas card even though it's hard to see their faces really well. It was just too funny NOT to use! Judah has been sporting his Santa outfit and hat a lot because it so stinkin' cute on him.

I had a great time Saturday too! Can't wait to do it again. Let's do coffee soon. If you run the Sat after Christmas let me know...I'll come meet you.

I got the cookie jars at Sam's Club & the coffee mugs at Wal-Mart. Those cookie jars were a great find! I wish I would have bought one for myself now :-)

Anonymous said...

Ya just wanna squeeze those chubby cheeks!! So cute.

Wow, I'm impressed with the cookies. I made about 8 dozen and it did me in. I'm so sick of cookies!

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!