Monday, September 08, 2008

Faith's "meme" game.

* I have no idea what a "meme" is...but my friend Faith has "tagged" me, so I thought it would be fun to play along. So, here goes......

1. Four places that I go over and over:
Hy-Vee, Kid's School, Bread Store, Walgreen's

2. Four people who email me regularly:
Jonathan, Jodi, Allrecipes.com, My Dad.

3. Four of my favorite places to eat:
Misky's Pizza, J. Alexander's, PF Chang's, Brio

4. Four places I would rather be right now: At a countryside Bed and Breakfast taking a looooong nap, Getting a Pedicure/Manicure at a nice salon, Italy (hey...why not?), The hospital having this baby :-).

5. Four people I tag: Karen S., Tricia, Tiffany, Theresa A. (four people that read my blog that also have a blog-hehe!).

6. Four TV shows I watch: The Office, ER, Gray's Anatomy, CSI

No comments:

Sometimes I don't get dressed for the day until 5:00...pm, and on the weekend I let my kids eat cookies for breakfast. I drank coffee (and sometimes diet coke) when I was pregnant. I use under eye concealer to cover up my zits & I bake when I'm stressed. If you can deal with all that....then welcome to our family blog!